WE HAVE OUR ROW BY ROW WINNER!!
Karen is from Clearwater, Florida and has created a fabulous quilt. We couldn't possibly be happier that she brought her quilt to our store! Here are the stores that her kits came from, and boy has she covered some miles collecting these rows!
1. Vertical row - Aurora Sewing Center, East Aurora, New York
Horizontal rows, starting at the top
2. Sew What, Williamsville, New York
3. Country Quilts and Bears, Clearwater, Florida
4. Bernina Sewing Center, Tampa, Florida
5. Carriage Quilt Shop, East Aurora, New York
6. Sweet Darlings, Lutz, Florida
7. Patchwork Garden, East Amherst, New York
8. Aurora Sewing Center, Williamsville, NY
Karen quilted her quilt herself, and it's beautiful! We will be displaying her quilt next week and then everyone will have an opportunity to see her absolutely delightful winning quilt! We'd also like to add how much we love that Karen put a sashing between her rows. We are sure the sashing is one of the many reasons that her Row by Row quilt is so pleasing.