Also, we have our Row by Row winner and a HUGE sale to tell you about!
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
WE HAVE OUR ROW BY ROW WINNER!!
Karen is from Clearwater, Florida and has created a fabulous quilt. We couldn't possibly be happier that she brought her quilt to our store! Here are the stores that her kits came from, and boy has she covered some miles collecting these rows!
1. Vertical row - Aurora Sewing Center, East Aurora, New York
Horizontal rows, starting at the top
2. Sew What, Williamsville, New York
3. Country Quilts and Bears, Clearwater, Florida
4. Bernina Sewing Center, Tampa, Florida
5. Carriage Quilt Shop, East Aurora, New York
6. Sweet Darlings, Lutz, Florida
7. Patchwork Garden, East Amherst, New York
8. Aurora Sewing Center, Williamsville, NY
Karen quilted her quilt herself, and it's beautiful! We will be displaying her quilt next week and then everyone will have an opportunity to see her absolutely delightful winning quilt! We'd also like to add how much we love that Karen put a sashing between her rows. We are sure the sashing is one of the many reasons that her Row by Row quilt is so pleasing.
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Country Quilts and Bears Row by Row 2015Calling all quilters! We are ready for this years Row By Row Experience! Here is a picture of our Row - it will be available on June 21! We will be open on Monday, June 22nd to start selling kits and license plates as well as handing out our row patterns. We can't wait! See you then...
Thursday, May 28, 2015
to see our latest Newsletter along with information on the Elizabeth Dackson Intermediate
Machine Quilting Class as well as the End of the Month, End of the Bolt Sale.